Role and status of the prevention stakeholders
On this page
The prevention of psychosocial risks at work is not only the responsibility of the Prevention Advisor for psychosocial aspects or the confidential counsellor.
These risks are an integral part of the company's general prevention policy.
The following play an important role in risk prevention:
- the employer;
- the workers;
- the members of line management;
- the Committee;
- the Prevention Advisor of the internal service
- the Prevention Advisor-occupational physician.
- Firstly, with the prevention advisor of the internal and/or external service for prevention and protection at work.
- Secondly, with the competent regional directorate for Supervision of Well-being at Work.
- Questions on the interpretation of the legislation: in writing to the Directorate-General for Humanisation of Labour.