Administrative procedure

On this page

    If the employer is an administrative authority, the worker can ask the Council of State to cancel an administrative act that concerns them (e.g. a management board decision that releases the worker from the management of the service, removal from their position due to acts of harassment, temporary dismissal in the interests of the service) by invoking, among other things, the violation of the provisions of the Act of 4 August 1996 on well-being of workers in the performance of their work (e.g. Article 32tredecies on protection against reprisals, Article 32septies on provisional measures).