Road transport activities
On this page
Within the meaning of the Act of 5 March 2002 on the posting of workers, activities in the field of road transport are defined as road transport activities on behalf of third parties falling within the competence:
- of the Joint committee for the petroleum industry and trade;
- of the Joint committee for construction;
- of the Joint committee for fuel trade;
- of the Joint committee for transport and logistics; and
- of the Joint Committee for security and/or surveillance services.
This covers both carriage of goods and carriage of passengers (buses and coaches and taxis, ground handling at airports) which fall within the remit of the above-mentioned joint committees, as appropriate.